Holiday Cornbread Bundt Cake with Nacho Cheese Sauce
Servings: 4 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 5 tbsps sugar
- 3 tsps baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup or 2 tbsps vegetable or canola oil
- 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper chopped
- Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray non-stick spray all over the inside of your bundt pan. Set pan aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add peppers and stir.
- In another mixing bowl or large measuring cup, whisk eggs, oil and buttermilk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined. Pour the mixture into the bundt pan.
- Bake bundt cake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden on top and toothpick inserted in few places comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes, invert onto serving dish. Cool completely.
- Add Ricos Nacho Cheese Sauce to a medium saucepan over medium heat until warm. Pour over the cake.
- Garnish bundt cake with chopped chives.