Garlic & Sage Big Kid Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Servings: 4 sandwiches
Rate This Recipe
- 1 chicken breast thinly sliced
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese your choice
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp Fresh Sage finely chopped
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp butter
- 8 slices bread
- Fill a small frying pan halfway with water, and bring to a simmer over medium/high heat. Add in your chicken and salt/pepper both sides. Cook until no longer pink in the middle.
- While your chicken is cooking, add the cream cheese, Ricos Cheese, garlic, and sage to a mixing bowl and beat until combined well and fluffy.
- Spread a thin layer of butter onto one side of each piece of bread, and spread a thick layer of the cheese mixture onto the other.
- Place two slices of bread butter side down onto a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add a piece or two of chicken on top of the cheese mixture, and sprinkle your shredded cheese on top.
- Cover and cook until the bottom of the bread is golden brown and the cheese is starting to melt.
- Place the other slice of bread on top of each sandwich and flip, cooking until the other side is golden brown. Serve hot, and enjoy!