Fiesta Fajita Dip
Servings: 3 People
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15 oz Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 lb Beef Fajita Strips Cubed
- 1/4 cup Green Peppers Chopped
- 1/4 cup Red Peppers Chopped
- 1/4 cup Onions Chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tspn vegetable oil
- 1 Jalapeno (optional)
- Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce with sour cream and water in a bowl and set aside.
- In a skillet saute peppers and onions with vegetable oil.
- Add chopped fajita meat and cheese mixture to the skillet and stir all ingredients together.
- Optional: For added heat, a chopped fresh jalapeno.
- Serve with Ricos Nacho Chips