Easy Slow Cooker Nachos Recipe with Sausage
Servings: 25 servings
Rate This Recipe
- 1 #10 can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 2 lbs ground sausage
- 2-3 large bags tortilla chips
- Brown ground sausage in skillet. Drain & rinse using colander.
- Open can of cheese sauce and pour into 6 or 7 quart slow cooker.
- Pour in cooked sausage and diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- Stir well.
- Cook on high 2 hours or on low for 4 hours. After allotted time, turn to keep warm.
- Serve over tortilla chips.
- Use extra toppings as desired.
Recipe & Images submitted by Sidetracked Sarah Blogger Sarah