Easy Chili Cheese Dogs
Servings: 8 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 15 oz cans Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 15.5 oz can pinto beans
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dogs buns
- Optional: sour cream chives, Fritos
- Heat the pinto beans in a small pot on medium low heat.
- Heat the Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce in a medium pot on medium heat for 10-15 minutes. When done heating, set aside about 1 1/2 cups of cheese for topping.
- Brown the ground beef in a pan.
- At the same time, grill the hot dogs in a separate pan on medium heat for 5-7 minutes . [Time saving tip: Poke holes in the hot dogs with a fork and microwave them.]
- Drain the beef and beans. Add to medium pot with cheese sauce. Stir to combine.
- Place a hot dog in a bun and scoop beef mixture on top. [Tip: Use a taco holder to keep your hot dog buns upright.]
- Add more cheese and desired toppings.
Recipe & Images submitted by Emily Enchanted Blogger Emily