Dill Pickle Soup
Rate This Recipe
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 onion (medium)
- 1 carrot (large stick)
- 1 Ricos Dill Pickle in a Pouch (diced)
- 4 tbsp Pickle Juice (from pouch)
- 5 cups broth (vegetable or chicken)
- 3 potatoes (cubed)
- 4 1/2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp dill (chopped)
- Add broth to a large pot, bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add diced potatoes, reduce heat to medium, cook for 10 minutes.
- While vegetables are cooking, in a medium bowl whisk together sour cream, flour and 3 tablespoons of dill pickle juice.
- Add sautéed vegetables, sour cream mixture into the pot with potatoes, add salt & pepper and cook for another 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from the heat and serve.Garnished with fresh chopped dill.