Crunchy Taco Bowls
Servings: 6 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup Water
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can Ricos Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 24 wonton wrappers (or tortillas)
- sour cream, avocado, and cilantro for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and water, completing directions on packet.
- Start by lining the muffin tin with a layer of wonton wrappers.
- Next, layer shredded lettuce in each muffin tin.
- Follow with a spoonful of the beef mixture in each tin.
- Add diced tomatoes to your liking.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve immediately with toppings of choice. Sour cream, avocado, and cilantro are perfect toppings!