Chorizo and Bean Nachos
Servings: 3 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 lb beef chorizo
- 1 15 oz can refried beans
- toppings ( diced cilantro, tomatoes and green onions)
- 1 bag Ricos Nacho Chips
- In a skillet cook beef chorizo, remove and set aside to drain.
- Using the same pan heat the contents of a can of your favorite re-fried pinto beans.
- Heat 15oz Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce in a microwave safe bowl for about 1 minute on Medium stirring occasionally.
- Arrange Ricos Nacho Chips on a platter, top them with the beans, cooked chorizo and hot Ricos Gourmet Cheese sauce.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings and serve.