Chipotle Chicken Nachos
Servings: 3 people
Rate This Recipe
- 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 14 oz Ricos Nacho Chips
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 1 jar chunky salsa
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- chipotle sauce
- 1 bag Ricos Nacho Chips
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add chicken and salsa.
- In small amounts at a time add chipotle sauce to taste and heat to a simmer.
- In a microwaveable bowl heat Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Arrange Ricos Nacho Chips on a platter, top with chipotle chicken mixture and Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Serve immediately. Great with guacamole and sour cream.