Chili Lime Popcorn
Rate This Recipe
- 2 4.25oz bag Ricos Butter Popcorn
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 4-pack Ricos Nacho Cheese Portion Cups (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 250° F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine hot pepper sauce, lime juice, chili powder, and salt. Stir well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add popcorn and sprinkle mixture over popcorn. Mix well in bowl.
- On a large cookie sheet, spread popcorn evenly to one layer. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Place mixture in large bowl, sprinkle lime zest over top and serve.For an added flavor fun, dip your popcorn in Ricos Nacho Cheese!