Chili Dog Queso Dip
Servings: 8 - 10 servings
Rate This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF
- Open the crescent roll dough package. Cut each triangle into 3 strips. Roll each wiener with the dough slices. Place side by side in a seasoned cast iron skillet forming a wreath. Brush with olive oil.
- In a medium sized bowl mix cream cheese, Chili Sauce and 1 cup of Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Pour into the center of the skillet.
- Top with shredded cheddar and bake for 20 minutes or until dip starts to bubble.
- Let cool for 5-7 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and serve.