Servings: 4 servings
Rate This Recipe
Amazing Chilaquiles with Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese!
- 1 can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce (as directed on can)
- 1 bag Ricos Original Nacho Chips
- 4 eggs
- 1 baby red pepper thinly sliced
- 1 radish thinly sliced
- 4 oz cilantro leaves
- 8 oz your favorite ranchero sauce recipe
- 4 oz queso fresco
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium heat, bring 2 oz of the ranchero sauce to a boil.
- Toss the chips in the sauce and place them on a plate. Top with 1 oz cilantro and 1 oz queso fresco.
- In a small non-stick sauté pan, cook an egg to sunny side up or to your preferred liking.
- Top the chips with 2 oz Ricos White Queso Blanco Cheese.
- Add the egg on top of the chips.
- Top with radish and pepper.
- Repeat & Enjoy!!