Chicken Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese
Servings: 4 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 package pasta
- 1 can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 bag frozen broccoli
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tbsps flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook your pasta.
- While pasta is boiling, dice and cook your chicken breasts on the stovetop.
- While chicken is cooking and pasta is boiling, start your sauce by melting butter in a skillet with your flour. Stir and cook for roughly one minute until smooth.
- Pour in your milk and cream cheese. Continue cooking until your cream cheese is melted and sauce is thickened.
- Add your frozen broccoli and cheese to your cheese sauce. Stir.
- Pour your can of Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce into your chicken and broccoli mixture.
- Layer your pasta in your casserole dish. Pour your cheesy chicken over your pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven and bake on 400º for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir and serve. Enjoy!