Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta Bake
Servings: 6 People
Rate This Recipe
- 1 lb bacon cooked & chopped
- 12 oz pasta
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 tbsp adobo powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh parsley
- 12 oz ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease a 9x9 baking dish. Marinate diced chicken pieces in a gallon size seal-able bag with the olive oil, diced chicken, salt , pepper, adobo, & parsley. Shake until chicken is evenly coated with the seasoned marinate. Let sit for 20-30 minutes.
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, cook marinated chicken and diced onion until no longer pink. Set aside. Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain, set aside in bowl. Add ranch dressing to the cooked pasta and toss until well coated.
- Add cooked marinated chicken, 1/2 of the cooked bacon and the Ricos cheese sauce to the pasta in bowl. Toss well.
- Add mixture to greased baking dish. Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese and other ½ of cooked bacon over top. Place in oven and bake until cheese is completely melted, about 12-15 minutes.