Cheesy Touchdown Loaded Potato Skins
Servings: 4 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15oz can Ricos Condensed Cheddar Cheese
- 4 large potatoes, scrubbed and dried
- 1/4 cups chives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 425. Place potatoes in a dish and prick all over with a fork. Microwave on high for 5 minutes. Transfer potatoes to a sheet pan. Brush potatoes with olive oil. Bake until tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp.
- When potatoes are cool, cut in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, remove middle, leaving a 1/4" thick shell. Add skins back to the sheet pan and brush with oil, garlic powder and salt mixture. Bake until golden and crisp, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375º. Fill the potatoes with Ricos Condensed Cheddar Cheese (mixed correctly). Bake 10 minutes.
- To finish off your cheesy loaded potato skins, top with bacon, a spoonful of sour cream, and diced chives. Serve immediately.