Cheesy Taco Pasta
Servings: 2 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 pound box rotini pasta
- 1 15 oz Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 pound ground beef
- Toppings pick your favorite
- 3.8 oz can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4.5 oz bag tortilla strips
- cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 serrano, sliced
- Cook pasta according to box directions in a medium pot and drain.
- As the pasta cooks, brown ground beef in a large saute pan on a medium-high heat. Add the taco seasoning and finish cooking ground beef according to packaged seasoning directions.
- Add in the drained canned tomatoes and stir until it begins to simmer. Move the meat to a plate.
- Return saute pan to stove, turn down the heat slightly, and add your Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheddar Cheese Sauce and half cup of milk. Stir frequently to avoid cheese burning or sticking until sauce is creamy.
- Remove from heat. Add the meat back into pan and add the cooked pasta. Stir all ingredients together.
- Add your favorite taco toppings. We used a diced avocado, tortilla strips, black olives, serrano pepper, a fresh diced tomato and some freshly chopped cilantro.