Cheesy Sweet Pepper Nachos
Servings: 8 people
Rate This Recipe
- 16 oz mini sweet peppers
- 1 cup cooked & sliced, grilled chicken
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice and quinoa
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Slice the peppers lengthwise and cut the seeds out.
- Place them on a cast iron skillet or a sprayed baking dish.
- Fill the peppers with chicken and beans.
- Evenly add scoops of cheese throughout the dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove, use a brush and spread the cheese out so that all of the peppers are evenly coated.
- Place back in the oven for an additional 5-10 minutes.
- Carefully remove, add the rice, green onions, and cilantro.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.