Cheesy Stuffed Tomatoes
Servings: 4 People
Rate This Recipe
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 12 Tomatoes
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can Ricos premium cheddar cheese sauce
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, cook hamburger and diced onion. Cook until meat is brown and onions are soft. Season as desired with salt and pepper.
- Add the optional mushrooms and cook until warm.
- Drain any fat, then add taco seasoning according to package directions.
- Set aside.
- Prepare the tomatoes by slicing the top off to remove any stems and/or leaves.
- Flip tomatoes so they are cut side down and slice six wedges in each, being careful to not cut completely through the tomato.
- Divide taco meat evenly among the tomatoes, then top with cheese sauce.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until tomatoes are wilted and browned slightly.
- Remove from oven, add desired toppings, and enjoy!
Recipe & Images submitted by: Jesica at The Mommy Bunch
This recipe features these products from Ricos Products: