Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
Servings: 8 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 2 lb cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 10 oz can diced tomatoes and chiles
- 1 16 oz package of spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Cook pasta as directed and drain.
- Combine pasta, chicken, broth, soups, tomatoes and chiles and Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce in a large bowl.
- Mix well and transfer to a large baking dish and bake for 20 minutes