Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
Servings: 3 people
Rate This Recipe
- 4 10 inch flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 jalapeño chopped finely
- 1-2 tbsps oil
- Sour cream - for garnish
- Homemade salsa - for garnish
- Homemade guacamole - for garnish
- Lay 2 flour tortillas flat on top of a baking sheet pan.
- Add the chicken to the top of both flour tortillas.
- Add the Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the grated Monterey Jack Cheese on top.
- Sprinkle the chopped jalapeño peppers.
- Top each tortilla with the other 2 flour tortillas and press gently.
- Brush with a little bit of the oil.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the quesadilla is browned and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly before cutting into triangle wedges.
- Serve with homemade salsa, guacamole and sour cream.
Recipe & Images submitted by Walking On Sunshine Blogger Lois