Cheesy Chicken Casserole
Servings: 5 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15oz Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 12oz bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 10oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups chicken breast (cubed)
- 1 can corn (drained)
- 3/4 cup picante sauce
- 1/2 cup olives (sliced)
- 1/4 cup red & green bell peppers (diced)
- 1/4 cup Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- Combine chicken, corn, cream of chicken soup, diced peppers, sliced olives, picante sauce and Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce.
- Take tortilla chips and crush them to start your first layer.
- Cover with chicken mixture and repeat with more chips and so on.
- Top with shredded Monterey jack cheese.
- Bake at 350ºF for about 40 minutes or until bubbly and serve while hot.