Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Soup
Servings: 2 people
Rate This Recipe
- 2 15-oz cans Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups grilled chicken, diced
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large pot bring water to boil.
- Add potatoes and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add milk, cream of chicken soup, cheese sauce, chicken bouillon, salt, pepper, garlic powder and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add broccoli, diced onions and diced chicken.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.