Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Servings: 8 people
Rate This Recipe
Enjoy this Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip at a party, it's a sure fire hit!
- 15 oz can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 14oz bag Ricos Nacho Chips
- 2 lbs chicken breast, cooked and Shredded
- 1 ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 8oz package of cream cheese
- 2/3 cup Buffalo Hot Sauce
- Preheat over to 350°.
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature to soften.
- Combine cream cheese, ranch dressing and pepper sauce and mix well.
- In a shallow 2qt baking dish layer shredded chicken and cream cheese mixture.
- Top with Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce and bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with Ricos Nacho Chips.