Servings: 8 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 24 slices french baguette (1/2” thick)
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2/3 cups grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ cup finely chopped basil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Brush bread with garlic and butter and bake on a cookie sheet at 350 ºF for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine all other ingredients (except for basil) and stir well.
- Spread a thin layer of Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce on each piece of toast and top with the tomato mixture.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until warm.
- Garnish each piece with fresh basil and serve.