Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
Servings: 4 people
Rate This Recipe
- 2 15 oz can Ricos Aged Cheddar Condensed Cheese Sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced onion
- 16 corn tortillas, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF.
- In a large skillet brown ground meat and drain.
- Add onions and sauté until soft, add 2 cups prepared Ricos Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce to the meat and mix well.
- In a separate skillet soften tortillas on low heat.
- Fill tortillas with cheesy meat mixture, roll and place seam side down in a 8”x 13”baking dish.
- Pour remaining meat & cheese mixture over enchiladas, and top with remaining cheese sauce and bake for 20 minutes.