Servings: 4 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 15 oz can Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1 cup onion (diced)
- 1 cup banana peppers, diced
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 tsp steak seasoning
- ketchup and mustard
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Brown ground beef. Stir steak seasoning and Worcestershire.
- Add chips to a baking dish. Top with Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese.
- Add browned ground beef.
- Spoon on half a can of Ricos Premium Cheddar.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and chips are toasted.
- Top with diced tomato, onion, banana peppers, and shredded lettuce. Finish with a drizzle of ketchup and mustard and a dollop of guacamole.
Recipe & Images submitted by Our Kid Things Blogger Crystal