Cheese Steak Stuffed Bread
Servings: 6 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 TBSP butter
- 1 green pepper (sliced thin)
- 1 red pepper (sliced thin)
- 1/2 yellow onion (sliced thin)
- 1 15oz can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 2 lbs steak (sliced thin)
- 2 tube packages crescent rolls (or biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- In a large pan sauté onions and peppers in butter until they are soft.
- Add the steak to the pan and cook through.
- Add the cheese sauce and combine.
- Remove pan from heat and set aside.
- Cut the crescent roll sheets into squares.
- Put about TBSP of the mixture onto each square. Fold the crescent roll dough over and crimp sides with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.