Cheddar Cheese Fondue
Servings: 12 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 can Ricos Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1/3 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1.5-2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese (optional) shredded
- Combine the Ricos Cheddar Cheese, wine (or chicken broth), minced garlic, Worcestershire sauce, shredded Cheddar (if using), and dry mustard together in a small saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until the mixture is smooth, about 7-10 minutes. If you added shredded Cheddar, make sure it is completely melted before serving.
- Serve with all of your favorite dippers and enjoy!