Broccoli Rice & Cheese Casserole
Servings: 10 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15oz Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 stick butter
- 1 10oz Package frozen broccoli
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup rice (uncooked)
- Preheat over to 350
- Cook rice as directed on package. Set aside
- In large skillet, melt butter and saute onions.
- Add broccoli, cream of chicken soup, milk and Ricos Aged Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce. Mix well and fold in cooked rice. Transfer into large baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.