Brisket Stuffed Cheesy Shells
Servings: 4 people
Rate This Recipe
- 16 jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb prepared brisket (BBQ sauce optional)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 15 oz Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce or Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Prepare brisket, let cool for 2 or 3 minutes before handling.
- Stuff brisket into cooked pasta shells. Place into prepared pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix Ricos Cheese Sauce with Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour remaining cheese sauce over stuffed pasta shells. Top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake for 25 minutes.