Black Bean Queso Dip
Servings: 8 people
Rate This Recipe
- 2 tsp butter (or oilve oil)
- 1 15oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 15oz can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup finley chopped onions
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 10oz can diced tomatoes and chiles
- 1 12oz bag Ricos Nacho Chips
- Melt butter in a large soup pot over medium heat; add onion sauté for about 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese, stirring constantly over low heat until blended.
- Stir in black beans and diced tomatoes and chiles, gently stirring until mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Serve warm with Ricos Original Nacho Chips.