Black Bean & Cheese Burritos
Rate This Recipe
- 15 oz can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 15 oz can refried black beans
- 8 large flour tortillas
- grilled onions
- grilled bell peppers (red and green)
- spanish rice
- Spread refried black beans onto one side of a large tortilla, then cover beans with Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce.
- Add grilled onions, bell peppers and rice.
- Roll tightly folding sides inward to form a burrito.
- Transfer to a hot griddle and brown both sides.
- Serve with Guacamole and pico de gallo