Beef and Bean Nachos
Servings: 3 people
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15oz can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 14oz bag Ricos Nacho Chips
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 15oz can refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning
- In a skillet cook ground beef and drain. Add taco seasonings following instructions on the packet and set aside.
- Using the same pan heat the contents of a can of your favorite refried pinto beans. In a separate microwave safe bowl, heat 15oz Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce for about 1 minute on Medium stirring occasionally.
- Arrange Ricos Nacho Chips on a platter, top them with the beans, cooked seasoned beef and hot Ricos Gourmet Cheese sauce. Garnish with your favorite toppings and serve. Try these toppings: ( fresh cilantro, diced tomatoes, green onions and sour cream)