Baked Mac-n-Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Rate This Recipe
- 1 15oz can Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 16oz bag large elbow macaroni
- 3 oz sun dried tomatoes (julienne cut, not in oil)
- 2.5 oz bacon bits
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp chives (chopped for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF; lightly butter a large casserole dish.
- Cook macaroni noodles as instructed on the package, drain well.
- Add Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese sauce and sun-dried tomatoes to macaroni and gently stir to combine.
- Pour about half of the macaroni mixture into the casserole dish, sprinkle about half of the bacon bits.
- Add grated Parmesan to the remaining macaroni mixture and pour into the dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine panko breadcrumbs with olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper using your fingers and sprinkle evenly over the top to form a crust.
- Bake uncovered for about 25 minutes until the breadcrumb topping is golden and crispy.
- Sprinkle the remainder of your bacon bits and chopped fresh chives and serve while hot.