Baked Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
Servings: 3 people
Rate This Recipe
- 3 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups Frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the chicken breasts flat on the bottom of a baking dish.
- Lightly season both sides of the chicken breasts with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place the frozen broccoli florets on top of the chicken breasts.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup with Ricos Aged Cheddar Cheese Sauce. Mix well.
- Spread the cheese sauce evenly over the top of the broccoli.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over the dish.
- Place on the lower, middle rack in the oven for 45-60 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts this could be more or less time.
- Check the chicken throughout and if it gets to where you don’t want it to continue to brown, loosely cover with a piece of foil for the remainder of the cook time.
- Serve over rice or pasta, and enjoy!