Air Fryer Plate Nachos
Servings: 6 people
Rate This Recipe
- tortilla chips
- Grilled Chicken
- Black Beans Drained & Rinsed
- Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- Grape Tomatoes Halved
- Green Onions Diced
- Line the basket of the air fryer with foil.
- Spray with non-stick spray.
- Build the nachos, add the chips, chicken, and beans.
- Add a layer of Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce.
- Top with tomatoes and onions.
- Turn the air fryer to 355* for 5 minutes.
- Add additional time until your desired level of crispy.