Air Fryer Mac And Cheese Balls
Servings: 6 people
Rate This Recipe
- 6 cups macaroni noodles cooked and cooled
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese of your choice
- 1 can Ricos Gourmet Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 can Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs beaten
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the macaroni noodles, cheese, and Ricos Cheese- mix well.
- Using a large spoon or ice cream scoop, scoop the macaroni onto a cookie sheet and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, or the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Pull them out of the refrigerator or freezer, and roll them into balls.
- Dip the mac and cheese balls into the milk, then flour, then egg, and finally the bread crumbs.
- Place the mac and cheese balls into your air fryer in a single layer, and fry at 390 degrees for 8-10 minutes per batch.
- Eat them immediately without telling your kids and ignoring all finger burns.
- You can also heat up some additional Ricos Cheese for dipping, feel free to mix in a bit of salsa too for a different taste.