Thanksgiving and the Christmas holidays are a time for tradition, friends and family come over to enjoy delicious food and fantastic company…and maybe a little football, especially Dallas Cowboys football.
Cheese makes almost everything better….and Ricos is here to help.
10 Reasons To Serve Cheese At Your Holiday Gathering This Year:
1. Because for starters…
It’s not a party if you don’t have chips and queso….and kicked up queso in this case.
2. Because bacon and cheese are like a match made in kitchen heaven.
Everyone needs an opening act to the star of the show, so let the creamy cheese and salty bacon prepare your palate for scrumptious main meal.
3. Because every family is a little nuts.
Bring a little nutty flavor to the taste buds in your house. You will be a hit at the snack table.
4. Because there is always leftover brisket.
Dipping food in cheese is the next best thing to egg nog around the holidays. Adding the tasty, smokey flavor of brisket to nacho cheese sauce is to die for.
5. Because the stuff in the box is for the kids table.
Want a creamy creation to add to the mix of potatoes, stuffing and cranberry sauce? Macaroni and cheese has never been easier and tasted better.
6. Because sometimes even Mac-n-Cheese needs a holiday dress.
Dress up your traditional macaroni and cheese with those fancy sun-dried tomatoes that even your young millennial nephew will try because it’s just a little ‘extra’.
7. Because baking potatoes just once will never do.
Bake you spuds twice with a little bit of cheesy goodness and you will never be the same.
8. Because at my Tia’s house, tamales are served too.
If you have never been to a Holiday gathering with tamales as a side, you need to find new friends. And no tamale is complete without the creamy, cheesy lava over top.
9. Because you gotta get your veggies on the plate.
When mom says you have to have a serving of veggies, what better way to do that in a cheesy casserole….broccoli secretly loves it too.
10. Because sometimes its a littler colder in the north.
Warm you heart with some cheese on a spoon and a little spanish flare to heat it up to a cozy comfy level.